Wellsville Manor Care Center
Wellsville Manor Care Center is a 120 Bed Short-Term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility located in Wellsville, New York, nestled within the rolling hills of Allegany County. Wellsville Manor Care Center offers our residents 24/7 skilled nursing care within an environment that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Our dedicated Nursing Staff is comprised of the most professional and caring individuals specifically trained to ensure resident care and safety is above all else. Along with dedication, our Nursing Staff provides our residents with the peace of mind that they will truly receive the best possible care. Wellsville Manor Care Center staff are all aligned with one goal in mind, ensuring our residents are treated with dignity and respect.
Specialized wound vacs
Why Choose Us?
Wellsville Manor Care Center prides ourselves on caring for the individual. Our team, specifically comprised of dedicated professionals is ready to help however we can. If you require a short-term rehabilitation stay, our rehab team will specifically design your treatment schedule to help maximize your daily living activities. If you wish to stay long term, our nursing staff will ensure you receive the care and services you deserve. Wellsville Manor Care Center’s modernized design will ensure our residents are made to feel right at home. Whether you are here for short or long term, your stay at Wellsville Manor Care Center will be one that you will not soon forget.
Family Letter and Construction Notice 3/20/2023- Click to View
Wellsville Mare Care Center is COVID-19 free! Our facility has 0 residents and 0 staff currently positive with COVID-19.
COVID-19 Statistics as of 3/27/2023
- Total Residents confirmed COVID-19 positive in house: 0
- Total Residents exposed/under investigation for COVID-19- 0
- Staff Positive for COVID-19: 0
Wellsville Manor Care Center is very happy to offer in-person visitation here at the facility! Wellsville Manor Care Center's main priority is resident safety and well-being. We ask for your help in ensuring the safety and well-being for all involved.
Visitation Fact Sheet
- Visitation is available for all residents at any time. Visiting hours are unrestricted.
- Effective 1/7/2022, ALL VISITORS MUST PRESENT A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF VISITING. Wellsville Manor offers rapid testing free of charge.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the facility.
- There is no limit on the number of visitors a resident can have at a given time. We do ask that, to ensure safety, we refrain from large gatherings and parties.
- Each visitor must be screened at the front desk before entering the facility. Once reception approves the visitor, you will be able to head to the units.
- If both the resident and their roommate are fully vaccinated, the visit can occur in the resident's room. If the residents roommate is not fully vaccinated, we will hold the visit in our predetermined visitation area.
- If the resident is fully vaccinated, they can engage in intermate touch visits such as hugging or holding hands.
- Outside visits are preferred and our facility will make every attempt to schedule visitation outside (weather permitting).
- All visitors must social distance from other residents and staff when able. Visitors must also refrain from wondering around the facility. You must go from the main lobby to the residents room.
- Wellsville Manor Care Center encourages everyone to receive their COVID-19 vaccine, as this is the most effective defense for you and our residents in the fight against COVID-19.
- Our facility offers COVID-19 rapid testing free of charge. We encourage all to be tested for COVID-19 before entry. Even though both the COVID-19 vaccine and testing are not a requirement for visitation, Wellsville Manor Care Center encourages everyone to receive their vaccine and be tested to ensure safety and infection control.
Click here to download fact sheet
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please call the facility at 585-593-4400. We will happily answer any and all questions that you may have. Stay safe and we hope to see everyone very soon! Welcome back family and friends!!